Home

Lies

18 June 2016

It been one whole year since I took care of her, make her warm, calm. Make her shine again, make her realize that we all be there for her. Even it's hard to accept the truth. But life most go on. Those years make her stronger, and independent than before. I see her face shine again, like a morning day where roses bloom. Her happiness makes me feel lovely.

But,



Inside her heart, nobody knows, her feeling. When I make a mistake by spoil her day, she expresses it using her emotion, became out of range. She cried a lot, in the night, when everyone in the dream. She cried in silent, she never told me about that, and nobody knows it. Until I figure it out, the note that she keep on her dairy. The truth behind the lies. She never happy, she needs me, but I still keep repeating the same mistakes.

Thousand of apologize, "Sorry", and chances that she gives to me, but I still, forget to reach her heart, to hear her feeling; the past that makes her suffer. I want to take care of her. But why am I like this? Why ? I supposed to be the one that she need. But now, I still hurt her; even today is one whole year since her father left her. I know that she need me right now, but I spoiled her mood again. I'm just a failure.